Market Research Just-in-Time (EN)
€19.95 incl. taxes
- Results of a market survey executed in April – May 2019 among respondents from the Netherlands and abroad.
- Research questions: What are the challenges of manufacturing companies in controlling their material flow? What possible products and services could match the needs of production companies in the above?
- In Portable Document Format (pdf), based upon a Powerpoint (ppt) report.
- 30 pages in color, about 25 graphs.
- Various comparisons between discrete production and (semi-)process industry.
- English version of the research report, Dutch version also available.
In the spring of 2019, THE JIT COMPANY conducted a survey of its contacts and an anonymous audience. What are the challenges of manufacturing companies in controlling their material flow? And which possible products and services could fit in with the needs of production companies? These were the two central questions in the investigation.
In the period from April to May 2019, the investigation was carried out. It consisted of approx. 35 questions. The roughly 100 respondents worked mainly in discrete production (e.g. in machine and equipment construction, metal-electro, automotive), or in the (semi-)process industry (such as the food, chemical, or pharmaceutical industry). They mainly fulfilled chain-related functions within these companies (production, operations, supply chain, logistics, procurement, distribution, warehousing).
The 30-page report is divided into four chapters: (1) respondents, (2) challenges, (3) products and services, and (4) follow-up steps.
Portable Document Format (pdf), based on an original Powerpoint (ppt) report.