Single-Item Demand Profiling (SDP)
€0.00 – €39.95 incl. taxes
- Powerful Excel-based work-book application, to quickly and effectively analyze demand patterns.
- Providing instant insight into demand variability, order frequency, takt time, lead times, delivery reliability, at both order line and request date level.
- TWI-based Work Standard integrated into application. Completely annotated. Additional manual available.
- Video series on demand profiling and how to use this application available via THE JIT COMPANY’s YouTube Channel.
- Full online course on demand profiling available via the course page.
- Together with its companion, Multi-Item Demand Profiling (MDP) application, a proven combination for impressive and quick analysis results.
One of the first things to do in developing a value stream or supply chain strategy, is to understand your demand patterns. This often entails enormous amounts of work to obtain demand data, sifting through all the fields you need or not, creating the right data subsets, and not even mentioning the effort required to create your Excel own worksheets and -books, with the key summary data and all the charts you would need to make to properly convey your messages to your team and your management.
At THE JIT COMPANY, we have been performing these kinds of data crunching and analyses tasks for years, and we have put all of our experience in two Excel-based applications, the first one of which is the Single-Item Demand Profiler (SDP). The SDP application allows you to analyze the demand profile of a single item in all its aspects. With just one click, SDP will provide you with a clear view of demand variability over time and its statistical stability (using SPC), the demand distribution, insight in demand frequency and regularity over time (using demand intervals), the item's historical takt time, the item's position based upon variability and frequency classes, a revealing visualization of requested, promised and actual lead times, and insight into your true on-time performance (percentage-wise and in terms of span).
Together with THE JIT COMPANY's companion application, MDP (Multi-Item Demand Profiler), you are well-equipped to analyze your demand patterns across your whole product portfolio, instantaneously.
These types of analyses used to take days to compile, but with THE JIT COMPANY's Single-Item Demand Profiler (SDP) you will be able to do so with just one click.
Executable (.exe) application, based upon Microsoft® Excel®. Downloadable as a .zip file.
6.5 MB (x32), 7.5 MB (x64)
Protected by XLS Padlock™. Code-signed by Sectigo®. Activation required with an activation key obtainable via email@example.com.
32-bit (x32), 64-bit (x64). Check 'About Excel' for the version you need.
Free 14-Day Trial License, Full One-Year License (Renewable)
The 14-day evaluation or trial version of SDP is fully functional, with the exception that you cannot save or print (only present) the output results of your analysis. The trial license only applies when you obtain a copy of the SDP application for the first time. After the evaluation period, if you want to continue to use SDP you must purchase a full, one-year license, which is renewable at a very low cost.